- Slides (PPTX)
- CRM Solution
- VS2011 Solution with Dashboard and Form integration demo
Basically, demo shows a dashboard and form integration using the two communication models between Silverlight and CRM:
- CRM WCF Services:
- REST endpoint (used in demo)
- SOAP endpoint
To try the demo, assuming you have a CRM 2011 deployment, you will need to follow the next steps:
1) Import the CRM solution into your organisation
2) Create an additional website for the picture service. As you can see in CRMForm.Web project, there is a web handler (Receiver.ashx) that will be in charge of upload the pictures. Below, you can see that web site next to the CRM one. From VS you can publish the website directly over there.
3) Fix the Picture service url in the CRM resource properties. For the dashboard application:
And for the Cheese entity form:
4) Try it!
If you get errors and you don’t know where they are coming from , probably you will need to debug the Silverlight application integrated in CRM. Only you will need to attach VS debugger to the Internet Explorer process and refresh the page:
I hope you like it and let me know if you have any problem.