Let’s start the new year 2012 with new challenges. I’m pleased to announce that I will be one of the speakers in the eXtremeCRM 2012 Berlin conference. This event, well known among the community, is the premier partner event focused exclusively on Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and dedicated to advancing best practices and strategies for Microsoft Dynamics CRM organizations. There are two separate eXtremeCRM events held each year, one in Europe and the other in the United States.
· Deliver a clear understanding of Microsoft’s strategy and product roadmap for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM and how it relates to xRM
· Teach partners how to position the Microsoft Dynamics CRM / xRM branding and messaging to their clients and prospects
· Create a connection between Microsoft product experts, peers and Microsoft Dynamics CRM ISVs to the reselling community
· Help partners understand how to increase the profitability of your practice
· Deliver best practices for xRM implementations
· Teach the partners how to compete successfully against CRM competitors
· Teach partners how to leverage Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a platform and how the new release extends those capabilities
· Generate excitement within the channel to sell more Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution
Have a look at the AGENDA.
What will I talk about?
Enterprise applications require quick answers to aggressive and demanding requirements, at the same time that they keep a robust entity model and robust business processes. Code generation is a key point to achieve these goals. During this session we will understand different ways to generate code based on a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 solution. We will also see how to customize the code generation process and integrate it with the Developer Toolkit.
Silverlight is the perfect complement to extend and improve the users experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. During this session we explain an interesting scenario where PRISM, Silverlight and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are joined to get an elegant solution, based on a smart enterprise architecture.
Don’t miss this opportunity, I’ll see you there!